3 CCTV Quotes – Buyer Beware
For many organisation getting 3 CCTV Quotes off the internet is a sure fire way to end up with a system that is:
- Not fit for purpose (according to the Home Office Operational Requirements Manual for CCTV)
- Illegal under the Data Protection Act
To go straight to the solution 3 Quotes - How We Can Help You or read on to find out why the ‘3 Quotes’ system could end up with you wasting thousands of pounds.
3 Reasons why the 3 Quotes System often results in Illegal Systems and Pictures the Police Cannot Use
- The Police state that 80% of systems are not fit for purpose and therefore unlikely to be usable in a court of law. Most systems fail to comply with the Data Protection Act. Click here for more information.
- The companies that run the 3 Quotes websites often only have only one qualification for an installer to receive leads... that they will pay the lead price. As this can vary between £20 and £50 a referral the 3 Quotes companies are guaranteed £100 every time they pass on an enquiry to three installation companies. This is true whether its for CCTV or washroom supplies. As most 3 Quote companies are not specialists in security but deal with a large range of products they are unable to vet installation companies for competence or quality.
- Companies receiving leads know that they are up against 2 to 4 other companies and will often try to produce the cheapest price. This inevitably results in it being a race to the bottom as far as quality is concerned. Click here for more information
Click here to find out how we enable you to get 3 Quotes, ensure they meet the requirements of the Home Office Operational Requirements Manual for CCTV and comply with the Data Protection Act.